8 hours on the plane is a day to lose, but now 2 hours is warm enough or enough to feel like a rest. So where do I ask myself is the best destination for a break from London and other parts of the UK to us Brits?
The ideal flight time for me is 4-5 hours and I look at the map of the world, there are many warm, luxurious and relaxing destinations within this flight time. Shame, none of the travel companies like Best at Travel, Kuoni, Virgin Holidays, Letsgo2 or Holiday Hypermarket ever think that. You are ultimately looking for these sites for hours with a highly confused state of mind. After experiencing this, I decided to publish a little research for those who face the same dilemma as me.
So, which are the best holiday destinations for people flying from the UK?
This ad helps you find your next vacation.
First, where do the Britons do the most on vacation? I did some Google search records and found the following:
Top holiday destinations (by number of travelers from the UK each year)
1. Spanish Holidays As Spain is the most popular holiday destination for us Britons with over a million searches per month, I split Spain into regions to fully calculate its popularity.
- Mallorca Holidays – Mallorca or Mallorca is the sky. I myself am there. With bustling nightlife and incredible scenic views and beaches, this largest of all Spanish islands spins Spanish holiday charts with over 300,000 monthly searches for Mallorca only. If you are looking for a place to party or an opportunity to be in the silence surrounded by nature, Mallorca is your best bet.
- Tenerife Holidays – Tenerife is the largest of the 7 Canary Islands in the Atlantic Ocean. Right on the coast of Morocco, Africa, this Spanish territory recognizes the status of one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. As it is said, the place where spring never ends, Tenerife is the highest point of Spain with the volcano at Mount Teide. The temperature averages 20 degrees Celsius during the year and is considered by many to be the best in the world. 320,000 searches online every month.
- Gran Canaria Holidays – Also one of the seven Canary Islands, Gran Canaria is the second largest and the second most populous after Tenerife. Volcanic nature, Gran Canaria offers a unique natural experience with cracks, different soil and vegetation. Grand Canary is famous for its family holidays and is filled with well-appointed resorts. 180,000 searches per month.
- Ibiza holidays – Ibiza is a beautiful small Spanish island located in the Mediterranean, which has become an extremely popular holiday spot for the last 35 years. What makes the special Ibiza is the extended coastline of sandy beaches, chilled life and seclusion. Like all Spanish festivals, the city of Ibiza will offer you the stormy nightlife, and for those looking for peace and tranquility, there are many resorts surrounded by nature and tranquility. 135,000 searches per month.
- Other Notable Spanish Vacation Destinations – With five thousand Britons looking for holiday packages in Benidorm, it is the 5th most popular Spanish tourist destination followed by Costa del Sol with 60,000 searches and Lanzarote (another beautiful Canary Island) with 55,000 searches. Recommended – Spanish Holidays
If you have not yet experienced a Spanish holiday, you have not yet been to your best vacation. Mallorca itself receives 2.5 million British tourists a year and 2008 is a record.
2. Cypriot Holidays – Cyprus is number 2 vacation destination for us British. An average of 400,000 of us are looking for online cyber breaks every month. Yes! Monthly! No wonder I was in Cyprus only twice. In Cyprus, the most popular places are Limassol and Paphos – Paphos is full of ancient sites from the 4th century BC, located in the southwestern part of Cyprus and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Limassol is the capital of southern Cyprus and is a popular shopping destination.
3. Turkey – with just over 400,000 searches on Google alone, Turkey is the third most visited tourist destination for British tourists. The former Ottoman Empire with a taste of Asia in Europe, Turkey is the most preferred holiday destination where you will find the mountains with snow and sunny beaches in a few hours. distance. Istanbul, the largest city, is the place where we gather the most, to live the Sultan's life for several relaxing days.
4. Greek Holidays – Closed on the heels of Turkey, the holidays in Greece are very popular among the British. With just over 400,000 online searches per month, we love Greece, especially the island of Crete. Crete, as the legend is, is the place where the Greek god Zeus was born and is now the place of rest for the Greek gods. The southernmost of all Greek islands, Crete is the meeting of Africa, Asia and Europe. If you are looking for a 24-hour vacation in Choc-a-Block, Greece is the place for you where you are not British tourists and tourists from all over the world are very large.
5. Egyptian Holidays – Enter Africa – Egypt is our 5th most visited tourist destination and especially in Africa. With 320,000 searches each month, we Britons go to Egypt often in the winter. The beautiful clean waters of the Nile River, 5000% 2-year history, tourist attractions such as the pyramids and cities like Sharm El Sheikh (the city of peace) surrounded by the Red Sea and Sinai Mountain are the most important reasons Egypt is the best holiday destination. I was in Egypt twice and I fell in love with this place. People are friendly and up to date.
6. American Holidays
- Las Vegas Holidays – I would imagine that America is much higher in the list of our most important holiday destinations, but long air travel and the scarcity of natural beauties are two main reasons most people visit the United States States for its achievements, untouched natural places. Las Vegas leads one of the leading holiday destinations in the United States. The city, which is the most popular for its casinos, gambling and a high lifestyle, attracts Britons in large quantities every year.
- New York Breaks of the City – The world capital of the world, as is often known, is the center of all action. The list of tourist attractions is longer than London and if you expect to escape, beware that you are back in the crazy rush. New York is a great holiday destination during the weekend or short stay if you have not seen the statue of Liberty or Gardens of Madison Square.
- Florida Holidays – Sunshine US – Fun does not end at any time of the year in Florida. With 3 of the world's best amusement parks – Disneyland, Seaworld and Universal, Florida is also fun capital in the world. Great place for family vacations.
Italy – with 240,000 searches per month, Italy comes to number 6. Italy consists of two islands – Sicily and Sardinia. Continental Italy is where holidaymakers look for the history of the Roman Empire, leaving the tower of Pisa, the Colosseum and Rome. Sicily is the largest Mediterranean island. Sardinia or Sardinia is the best tourist destination, famous for its natural beauties and beaches.
8. Caribbean Holidays – The Caribbean Islands stand out as a tourist destination for Americans (due to proximity and short flights), but Europeans are not far behind. With a combined 200,000 searches per month from the UK, the Caribbean is a fast growing holiday destination among us. The Caribbean affects the Caribbean Sea, the islands in that sea and the nearby coastal areas. Top holiday destinations in the Caribbean are Antigua Holidays, St. Lucia Holidays, Jamaica Holidays, Cuba Holidays and Barbados Holidays. Situated between North and South America, the Caribbean is famous for its holidays – from golf, to diving to the skies, a fine dinner in a club, nothing the Caribbean does not offer. This, at a time when Britain freezes! Not surprisingly, with the recent media coverage, Caribbean holidays are more busy than ever.
9. Malta holidays – Returning to Europe, Malta is a wonderful island with an English link. After gaining independence from the United Kingdom in 1964, Malta developed as the best holiday destination. With English speaking extensively, the British do not face any language barriers, and the holidays are even more fun. This Mediterranean island country offers some unique features such as fishing villages and a combination of Byzantine, Arabic, Phoenician and Roman sanctuaries. culture, architecture and the kitchen. 160,000 monthly searches.
10. Official opening in Dubai – the world's tallest human structure, the world's first underwater restaurant, the world's first pocket panel, the world's longest shopping mall, the world's first skiing system and the world's tallest tennis court. Dubai – The city of the first in the world opened its doors to the new world and we all visited a lot. Today, Dubai is the best holiday destination in the Middle East. With 150,000 searches for Dubai holidays each month, Dubai stands out among the 7 Emirates in the UAE. With the desert, the beaches and the mountains they offer, the sunny days are not; to get much better.
11. Maldivian holidays – the Paradise Islands, as the 1,000-year-old charming island of the Maldives is lovingly inviting, offering crystal clear waters and desert sands in the middle of the Indian Ocean. With 80 self-contained island resorts, you will never be left without natural beauty, tranquility and tranquility. "Get out of the way" top destination for the Maldives will not disappoint you. 120,000 curious British tourists are looking for Maldives holidays every month.
12. Goa Holidays – Beyond East, Goa is the favorite Indian holiday destination of the English holiday. With the churches and temples that exist together in this city, they call it "Tropical Paradise," you'll find miles of beautiful palm beaches and acres of windy rice paddies. Adding to your charm are old castles, broad streets and motorcycle rental. The Portuguese were defeated by Goa in 1961 by the Indian Army and since then Goa has become the most popular tourist destination in India. With an offshore casino, satellite markets from local British nations and a rock music culture, Goa will give you irreconcilable memories. Or you may find yourself in Goa longer than you planned, like many others. 100,000 searches.
13. Thai Holidays – Far east of India, welcome to Thailand. The best time to visit is between June and October. The capital Thailand – Bangkok boats some of the best 5 star hotels in the world and is known for its hospitality. Visit Thailand for a catastrophic course on cultural diversity and hospitality. 100,000 searches.
14. Australian Holidays – Melbourne is 22 hours 30 minutes from London. Better not to plan a weekend break in Australia. A beautiful country that holiday lovers love, Australia is number 20 on this list just because of its distance from the UK. Australia has everything from coral beaches, skyscrapers, nightlife, tranquility and tranquility, great living standards, extreme sports – call it. Great place for a long vacation, I appreciate Australia as one of my top holiday destinations and you have to visit. Make sure you've taken at least a few weeks to fully enjoy Australia.
15. Mauritius Holidays – They say that the beauty of Mauritius is his people. With clean waters, white sandy beaches and year-round vacation, Mauritius is Spain in Asia. Tourists from India, China, Japan and other Far East countries maintain Mauritius abuzz throughout the year with traditional dances, customs and delicious seafood. Near the continental part of Africa, in the summer Mauritius can be very hot and humid, so the best time to visit is July to September (winter). With British and French history, you will not face many language problems in this Indian ocean holiday destination. 70,000 searches.
16. Bali – The small but perfect Indonesian island of Bali is the center of all the action and one of the best holiday destinations in Indonesia. Visit Bali for white sandy beaches, stunning rocks, nightlife and immerse yourself in the true multicultural environment. 35,000 monthly holiday searches in Bali.
17. South African Holidays – When you mention some part of Africa for a vacation, wildlife plays an important role, and South Africa is no different. South Africa is the most popular holiday destination in Africa for the British colonial link. Among others, Port Elizabeth, Cape Town and Durban offer the best natural scenery and beaches. 30,000 searches per month.
18. Hong Kong Holidays – Hong Kong was a British territory a few years ago. Now part of China, Hong Kong is the biggest event in the Far East. This great Buddhist city is a remarkable example of the success of capitalism and offers high-end hotels, the most modern luxury amenities in the world, and one of the most popular holiday destinations in Hong Kong is Kowloon. For peace, you can travel to the Sui Kung peninsula. 27,000 monthly searches.
Still not sure where to go? If you do not mind where you go and concentrate more on holidays, you may be able to save considerable sums of money. My best bet when booking a holiday is to call one of my favorite agencies – Best at Travel or Directline Holidays and just talk to a consultant about what is cheap this season. I've always found Best at Travel and Directline saving me money.
Try to find Cruises, Luxury Holidays, Spa Breaks, Safaris or Honeymoons. This will help you check the bundles and make the decision making process easier.
Still not clear or question after comment below. Or from me one of the readers will help you. Happy Holidays.
Source by Arjun Sandhu